Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Catch Up

With the proliferation of food blogs out there, I've decided to create my own to at least track where I've been. I probably have as little or less qualification to write about food as anyone out there, including the now infamous Restaurant Girl, who has jumped from amateur blogger to the newest Daily News food critic. I'm no writer and can rarely tell one spice or herb from the next. Nevertheless, I am so therefore, I write.

Even with my little food knowledge, I have eaten at some of the fine restaurants across the country. As New York City is my hometown, oddly enough, I've eaten at more fine dining establishments in other cities than in New York. This is mainly due to business travel and a generous (at least it used to be) expense policy.

I won't go back and try to write about restaurants I haven't been to in awhile but I will list at least some of my favorites:

Per Se (New York, NY)
Jean Georges (New York, NY)
Telepan (New York, NY)
Les Etats Unis (New York, NY)
davidburke and donatella (New York, NY)
L'Impero (New York, NY)
Eleven Madison Park (New York, NY)
Casa Mono (New York, NY)
Blue Hill (New York, NY)
Otto Enoteca Pizzeria (New York, NY)
Lupa (New York, NY)
Katz Deli (New York, NY)
wd-50 (New York, NY)
Landmarc (New York, NY)
Cafe Boulud (New York, NY)
Cesca (New York, NY)
Alinia (Chicago, IL)
Moto (Chicago, IL)
Tru (Chicago, IL)
Savories & Sweets (Chicago, IL)
Naha (Chicago, IL)
Blackbird (Chicago, IL)
La Folie (San Francisco, CA)
Masa's (San Francisco, CA)
Gary Danko (San Francisco, CA)
Zuni (San Francisco, CA)
Jardiniere (San Francisco, CA)
Chez Panisse (Berkeley, CA)
Hawthorne Lane (San Francisco, CA)
Bix (San Francisco, CA)
Globe (San Francisco, CA)
Kokkari (San Francisco, CA)
Manresa (Los Altos, CA)
No. 9 Park (Boston, MA)
Radius (Boston, MA)
L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon (Las Vegas, NV)
Bonterra (Charlotte, NC)

Until we eat again. (gag!)

No comments: